Proper Care Of Antique Wood Furniture? Ren Wax is what...

by Caz, Friday, August 04, 2017, 11:30 (258 days ago) @ ~JM~

...museums use. Good for protecting a variety of surfaces. I use it on knife blades and scales alike. A jar will last forever. Renaissance Wax is the actual name, but it is commonly abbreviated.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum